HOW TO CLEAN YOUR CASE
Remove the instrument from the case and start the cleaning process by either vacuuming the dust and dirt off the case. This will give the case a refreshed appearance and may be all that you will need to do. For any remaining spills or unknown spots you can wash small areas of your case with warm water, liquid dish soap and a cloth rag.
On grease or stubborn areas use a small drop of soap and a soft nail brush. Rub gently on the area and rinse well with warm water, mopping up the rinse water with a dry towel as you go. It may take a few soap and rinse sessions to remove grease.
-Allow time to air dry the case fully before use.
- Hang the wet case to drip and air dry.
- Make sure the clean case is completely dry before use.
- Use a leather conditioner to restore the leather when the whole case is dry.
- Odors are stubborn and you may have to use a scented soap to cover up the offending smell.
- If you want to talk about this process or have any questions, give us a call at 506-470-5545.
-***NEVER machine wash or DRY CLEAN!!!